February 03, 2013

nocturnal

12am. I find my self fully awake and ready to take on anything. For 6 years since I started working on a job that requires me to be awake at from 10pm to 6am, I had been awake at night even during the weekends.

And you know what, I love it.

Everybody within 100 meters of you is asleep so you have the whole world to yourself. Life around you seemed to cease to exist, if only for a few hours. You get to hear yourself think. I enjoy working on crafts and blogs at this time because of this. It also helps that it is waaaay colder at night. People say it's messed up, the way I "force" myself to wake up at unholy hours of the night. But that's the thing. I don't force myeelf to do it. My body just listens to the clock that I messed up 6 years ago. It's not normal but this is MY normal...

Anyway, I don't think I'll ever be "normal" again. Not that I want to.


No comments:

Post a Comment