February 17, 2013

oh, my darling clementine

The house is noticeably happier when this purring thing came:




A good friend recommended me to one of their clients (they have a cat condo business) who was looking for someone to adopt his cat. Everything was set up within a week (!!) and I got Clementine last week, Friday morning. The good thing was, the previous owner was going back to Australia so I get to keep EVERYTHING. Seriously generous, man.



First day and I think she hates me.

It's probably because of the commute. The bus and tricycle rides were pretty rough on her. It's times like this when I think, yeah I need to learn how to drive. I had to transport her in her carrier + 3/4 of her stuff (which includes a sack of litter and dry food) + the bag that I carry to and from work. Poor cat probably got a bit woozy because I had to carry all of those on my own.



First thing she did when she got out was to scout the house. As in the entire house. She eagerly went exploring every nook and cranny that she fit into. By the time she got back to the living room, she was pretty much covered in dust. Haha!


I love this cat so much. It had only been 3 days but the whole family seemed to have adjusted to her already. She likes watching people. If she's not doing that, she's asleep by my side while I watch tv.



It's true, what they say. Cats own you. You don't own them.

No comments:

Post a Comment