July 17, 2011

today's music is brought to you by...

Radiohead
Ceremony
(New Order cover)




This is why events unnerve me 
They find it all, a different story 
Notice whom for wheels are turning 
Turn again and turn towards this time 
All she ask's the strength to hold me 
Then again the same old story 
Word will travel, oh so quickly 
Travel first and lean towards this time 

Oh, I'll break them down, no mercy shown 
Heaven knows, it's got to be this time 
Watching her, these things she said 
The times she cried
Too frail to wake this time 

Oh, I'll break them down, no mercy shown 
Heaven knows, it's got to be this time 
Avenues all lined with trees 
Picture me and then you start watching 
Watching forever, forever 
Watching love grow, forever 
Letting me know, forever 




1 comment:

Maddy said...

That's for the music this morning :) I've been in a music funk lately, but your Radiohead gave me the perk I needed. Thinking of digging up some old Radiohead CD's now :)

Post a Comment