July 10, 2011

bed weather

This week's weather is so lovely. It's sooooo cold we just didn't want to move at all. We spent the whole day yesterday at home. Listened to a few records in silence. I love that. Just listening to Hope Sandoval's (Mazzy Star) voice is just heavenly. One of my most favorite singers. Here's to hoping I could cover one of her songs someday... Hah!



Also introduced the boyfriend to Modern Family (the guy needs to watch more TV).


I thought we could finish Season 1 in one sitting. It's my favorite show these days, aside from Wipeout which is HIGH-larious. You have to watch it to know what I mean. 

Staying at home on weekends + bed weather = perfection!


2 comments:

Maddy said...

Modern Family is one of the only shows me and the hubby can watch together! We look forward to our Wed. nights together :)

Unknown said...

Yeah us too!! I love how weird everybody is in their family. Even baby Lily! Hahahahaha!

Post a Comment