December 18, 2010

one whiff and i fell in love


When I was younger, I used to hate perfumes. I have asthma, see, so I was quite sensitive to dust and perfumes. It usually triggers an attack so I try to stay away from perfume counters at the mall. 

That changed when I met the boyfriend, who apparently loves them. And I must admit he wears good perfume. I love how it makes him still smell good after a whole day (or in our case, night) in the office. So I asked him to come with to try to find the perfect scent for me. 

We went to Rustan's Shangrila yesterday to buy gifts and I pulled him towards the good looking men of the perfume counters. Haha! I remember smelling an Escada when I was in college and I tried to look for that. And although I can't really remember what it smelled like, I picked up a bottle of Ocean Lounge and took a whiff. And like I said in the title, I fell in love. I love how it makes me remind of summer. It has a light, fruity scent which really get along with my asthma. The guy at the counter also gave us sample of the other scent, Absolutely Me and I also like it. 

This is gonna be my signature scent from now on. The boyfriend agrees. 
Yaaay!

No comments:

Post a Comment