October 10, 2010

film camera junkie part 2


This week I'm going to show you my instant camera collection. It's a bit sparse than the other collection (aka film camera junkie part 1) because instant film is sooooo difficult to find and sooooo expensive as well. :( 


I bought this Polaroid Impulse from an online seller. He had a garage sale and I was able to snag this beauty for less than what's indicated in his online shop. 


This baby came from a thrift shop in Baguio City. They're selling it for 150 Php (or about $3) each! And it's all over the place. We were also able to buy a few expired films for this in the same city but no images came out. Oh well... 


Last but not the least is the Fuji Instax Mini 7. Bought this off of Ebay (slightly used). It works perfectly well but I have to keep a bunch of Energizers ready for this. This is my favorite in this collection because it's the only one I was able to use. Lol! 

I only wish I have enough films for these. These are really great cameras, especially the Impulse. Thankfully we have the Impossible Project for the films. Hopefully they become available locally. 


No comments:

Post a Comment