February 24, 2012

a treat for sore feet

I must have had an inkling, a premonition if you will, that we would be getting ourselves lost in Singapore last weekend. I wasn't even worried about what clothes I should be packing. Heck, no. Loose fitting shirts, a couple pair of shorts, some unmentionables, and I'm good to go. I was more worried about what shoes I would bring.

For somebody who doesn't like dressing up that much, shoes should be the least of my problems, right? But hey, like I said, I had a premonition. And yes, it came true.

The minute we decided to walk from the train station to our hostel (which was my idea of adventure. hah!), I thank my lucky stars for my decision to stash these babies in my bag:







These are, without a doubt, the most comfortable ballet flats I've ever worn!

Aside from being ultra comfortable, The Shoe Room gives you the option to customize your own perfect little flats. Just follow the steps and wait for the SMS. And I must say, they have superb customer service. Abby Medina, the shop owner was so kind to accept my rush order and got the flats delivered the day before our flight. Our flight was a Saturday and the couriers only deliver up till Friday. I was really surprised when the guards told me that I have a package waiting for me. The two pairs were done in less than a week!!

With that kind of service, coupled with quality work without the high price tag, I say that I would be buying more flats from this shop. And yes, you're feet will thank you for it. Why opt for flipflops when you have this classier alternative?

1 comment:

Katrina said...

thanks, kat. i'm supposed to buy from another brand but upon seeing the prices of shoe room, i think i'm going to try this out muna. :D

Post a Comment