January 10, 2012

All Hail the Queen (of Lomography)!!

I just realized that I forgot to blog about this and I've had this camera for a few months now. Eeep.. So alright, a little background...

For as long as I can remember, I have been praaaaying for this camera. It's one of the premium cameras of Lomography. So I spent my days just browsing through the LCA+ gallery  and sighing. Theeeen, I found this baby on eBay. The owner was selling it for half the price of the brand new one and it's slightly used (as in she used just 1-2 rolls with it). I was so excited!! The beau was wonderful, by the way. We paid for this 50-50. I can't wait to try it so I loaded 2 rolls in a week. 




What I saw just blew me away. I guess you can't really start to love something this awesome until you had a chance to use it. The 2 rolls were Solid Gold 200 and a Provia. Both gave unexpected results.


I love the "legit film" feel of the photographs, whether they're from a negative film or a slide film. I love that it's small enough to fit in your pocket. I love taking it with me on walks. I just absolutely love it!! She truly is THE queen. So glad to have the chance to own one of these gems.

2 comments:

Maddy said...

These look so cool! It makes me want to dust off my Holga and give it a try again. Maybe I'll have better luck this time :)

Unknown said...

You should! You actually need a lot of sunlight for that one though. Or a good flash.

Post a Comment