June 27, 2011

weekend loot: birthday edition

My birthday's not until the 29th but I got a really awesome pre-birthday weekend! The boyfriend surprised me with FOUR NEW RECORDS!! And the Orla Kiely book that I've been... ehem... browsing since forever in Powerbooks. I got a 15% discount on it too because of some minor damages to the cover and it being the last one on their shelf.

I took photos of the sleeves and tried to edit them using pixlr.com/o-matic. Tell me if I overdid it, ok? :)







 (1) So Tonight That I Might See - Mazzy Star
 (2) Pains of Being Pure at Heart
 (3) Belong - Pains of Being Pure at Heart
 (4) Among My Swan - Mazzy Star
 (5) Pattern by Orla Kiely

My turntable would be pleased!
This is turning to be one of the best birthdays everrrrrrr!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment